Last amended on Dec 1, 2022 Data Controller's Contact Information
Developer | Owner: Aleksandr Fedorov
Aleksandr Fedorov is dedicated to protecting the privacy rights of my users ("users" or "you"). This PrivacyPolicy (the "Policy") has been crafted to inform you as to the ways I collect, store, use, and manage the information you provide in connection with any my website (the "Site"), or any my game (the "App") (website and games are, collectively, the "Service").
It is advised that you review this Policy regularly as it may be amended from time to time as set out below. Definitions
Policy regarding children under the age of 13
- 'NON-PERSONAL DATA' is information that is in no way personally identifiable.
- 'PERSONAL DATA' means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified directly or indirectly by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of that natural person. PD is in many ways the same as Personally Identifiable Information (PII). However, PD is broader in scope and covers more data.
- 'GDPR' means the EU General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679).
- 'COPPA' means the US Children's Online Privacy Protection Rule.
- 'CCPA' means the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018.
The information in this section applies to Services created by me for children under the age of 13. Information I collect and how I collect it
I don't collect and use PERSONAL DATA Analytics data
I use third-party analytics service providers:
- Firebase (https://firebase.google.com
) offered by Google LLC
- Appsflyer (https://www.appsflyer.com/
- AppMetrica (https://appmetrica.yandex.ru/
which automatically collects the following technical personal and NON-PERSONAL DATA from you:
- Session duration
- Operating systems
- Device models
- First launches
- App opens
- App updates
- In-app purchases
- In-app events
I use such data to:
- Analyse the technical aspects of your use of Apps;
- Optimise Apps for your needs;
- Prevent fraud and abuse of Apps; and
- Ensure the security of Apps.
I want to inform you that whenever you use my App, in a case of an error in the app I collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol ("IP") address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing my App, the time and date of your use of the App, and other statistics. Security
I value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus I are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security. Information I Collect From Children, How I Use It, and Parental Rights
I do not collect and process children's personal data.
Children's privacy is very important to me, and I take it seriously. The app is developed in compliance with:
I only use non-personal data described in the Analytics data section. Advertising in our app
All ads in our app are rated "G" and are suitable for all age groups, including children. We also regularly review ads and exclude those ads whose content is inappropriate for children. Policy regarding for adult
The information in this section applies to Services created by me for adult.Information I collect and how I collect it
1. When you access our websites or play our games, we may also collect certain information automatically from you and/or your device in order to better understand our users and be able to improve our services and your user experience, such as:
2. Certain technical information about your mobile device or computer system, including MAC Address, IP Address and mobile device ID
3. Data about your device, such as device type an d the operating system that you use
4. Your IP address, however, which only determine the coarse location and cannot identify your physical location.
5. Usage statistics about your interactions with the in-game service (e.g. game progress, levels, preferred settings, which in-game adverts you may have viewed, in-game preferences or just game preferences)
I value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus I are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
How We Use the Information We Collect